Thursday, March 09, 2006

Lonely Barn


First of , thanks for all the comments on yesterday's post. I took this shot somewhere in Kentucky. I have been through this barn many times, because this one is right on the exit. Since this exit is one with most restaurants, it is frequented by many and yet this barn, i guess is kind of abondoned. Atleast, I have not seen anybody here during any of my vists to the restaurants in this exit. Hope you like it. I added very little 'fill light' with Picasa. Click on the image and zoom to see the details of this photo. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool shot. maybe more mysterious in b&w?

Anonymous said...

Very nice shot. Great colors.

Anonymous said...

Lovely composition, great colors as well.

Unknown said...

Thanks asiko, roger and ashish..

Anonymous said...

Ahh.. this is something I'll never this at this side of the world. Good shot!

Anonymous said...

very nice this one.. love composition and tone